Have you always dreamed of scuba diving?
Take the PADI Open Water Course! Imagine swimming over coral reefs and discovering some of the incredible marine life of the Philippines. This is what dreams are made of and it’s all possible when you learn to dive in Puerto Galera.
What is the PADI Open Water Diver Course?
The PADI Open Water Course is the first level of diving certificate. You’ll learn how to become a safe, competent and confident diver and you’ll be certified to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters. When you finish your PADI Open Water Course at Asia Divers you’ll feel proud of your accomplishments, you’ll have made new friends and you’ll have your ticket to dive anywhere in the world.
During your Open Water Course in Puerto Galera, you’ll complete 5 knowledge development (theory) modules, 5 confined water (swimming pool) sessions and then you’ll be able to join us for 4 incredible dives in the ocean!
- Knowledge Development utilizing independent study and PADI’s latest teaching aids will keep classroom time to a minimum to understand basic principles of scuba diving. If you would prefer to complete the theory prior to arriving in Puerto Galera, you may study in advance, online with PADI eLearning. Ask us for more information when booking.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills. You couldn’t ask for anywhere better to learn to dive. You’ll be in the hands of capable, experienced dive instructors and an amazing dive facility.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore some of the most diverse and unusual marine life seen anywhere in the world! Apart from mastering diving skills your instructor will make sure you learn something about the environment you’re in. During your four training dives you will get a chance to do beach and boat diving on different fantastic dive sites. The water’s warm and clear and there’s always time to exchange stories in the Point Bar at the end of the day. The certification you receive lasts a lifetime!
Please note: To take the PADI Open Water Course you must be at least 10 years old. You need to have adequate swimming skills to swim 200meters and you need to be in good physical health. No prior experience of scuba diving is required.
Why Take the PADI Open Water Course in Puerto Galera?
Did you know that we have over 30 different dive sites to explore? Learning to scuba dive in Puerto Galera means that you’ll be introduced to some of the marine life which people travel from all corners of the globe to see. You’ll see a vibrant mix of healthy hard and soft corals and on almost all of our dives we see schools of colourful reef fish in all shapes and sizes! You’ll be amazed by the diversity of marine life and there’s even ship wreck dives here too!
Why Learn to Dive with Asia Divers
The short answer is that we are fun, friendly, professional, love teaching and have high regard for safety. We are a PADI 5 Star Career Development Centre which means we don’t just teach divers – we also teach Instructors!
We have over 30 years of experience so you can rest assured that you are diving with experts who understand the area and who have an ongoing passion for teaching diving! All of our PADI Instructors are professional, fun and have a love of teaching and sharing the amazing underwater world around Puerto Galera with new divers!
We understand that everyone’s needs are different so we offer a range of flexible learning options. Choose between taking the course in 4 consecutive days, or break it down into stages – your course can be scheduled to your convenience. We are a full service dive center and you’ll find we have everything you need, so you don’t have to worry about purchasing any items of equipment before taking your course – unless you want to!
Here are just a few of the resort facilities that you can enjoy during your stay:
- We are the only beach resort in Puerto Galera with 24-hour speedboat pickup from Batangas
- Fast WiFi in the resort and rooms
- Extensive Dive Center with a dedicated camera room.
- Lots of fun activities for adults and kids
- PADI Scuba Courses from beginner to instructor level.
- Swimming Pool & Outdoor Spa
- Beachfront Restaurant and two Bars
So are you ready to learn to dive in Puerto Galera with us?
We are looking forward to exploring the Philippines underwater with you soon!