PADI Scuba Diving courses at Asia Divers
Whether you’ve never tried scuba diving before or have been diving for years we offer courses to suit your needs. From PADI Bubblemaker (for kids 8+ yrs) and PADI Open Water Diver up to Instructor level, and now Freediver courses our scuba courses are held every day of the week, with the very latest in education materials and methods.
We truly offer an enjoyable learning experience for all ages and skill levels. Asia Divers is a PADI Career Development center (CDC) and has been in business for more than 30 years.
Highest quality Dive Education in a modern facility
- Very spacious and modern dive facility located right on the water. It’s not crowded like many other dive centers here. Each guest their own storage crate to keep everything organized.
- Photographers have use of dedicated camera room and rinse tanks. Our staff is well experienced to look after photographers needs.
- You don’t have to walk through the water to get on and off the boats because we have our very own private pier. If you see Sabang at low tide you’ll appreciate how nice it is that we have this. We see many of the divers having to carry their gear over the rocks to get on to their boat. Our staff will carry your dive gear to and from the boats.
- We have 5 bangkas and 1 speedboat which are spacious and comfortable.
- Our equipment is very new and good quality. Asia Divers is the distributor for several brands including Cressi and Waterproof. Courses include use of dive rental equipment and computers.
- Small class sizes. All courses are done in very small class sizes so you would get lots of personal attention with our experienced instructor team.
- Multiple languages. We can teach courses in English, Swedish, German, Tagalog, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- We don’t cut corners and just hand out certification cards. We are highly regarded as a top place for learning to dive because of the high quality of our teaching.
You will get a proper PADI course from us and not be rushed on the course. We will take the time to make sure you are comfortable with all of the learning with our state-of-the-art teaching techniques.
- We have own our swimming pool on site so you can get comfortable with the equipment and skills in our pool before you go into the ocean. Many dive centers in Puerto Galera don’t have their own pool for dive training.
- During your training dives we will make sure to get you to very beautiful and interesting sites and we have enough boats in our dive center to be able to do this