Experience some of the best Scuba Diving in the Philippines!
- All dives with Asia Divers are guided by experienced Instructors or Divemasters who lead the dive in the water giving you the best of the dive sites, and planned using dive computers.
- All the convenience of a live-aboard but all the attraction and flexibility of being land based. Boats come back to the resort in-between dives.
- Modern dive facility with private pier and large area for gear storage.
- Camera room and dedicated rinse tanks for cameras.
- Some of the best dive sites in Asia – over 30 sites all within 15 minutes travel – dive sites are suitable for all experience levels, it couldn’t be more convenient.
- There are at least five scheduled dives a day; 8:00, 10:30, 13:30, 16:00 and 18:00 (night) with a choice of dive sites at each time.
- Diving in small groups (six or less) from local Bangka (outrigger) boats and speed boat.
- Diving is all year round, every day of the week, with water temperatures between 22c and 29c, the coldest months being Dec – Feb. Visibility is usually at least 15m to 30m.
- You must produce certification card before diving. Day trips (Verde Island & Hot Springs) can be arranged at short notice.
Puerto Galera Dive Sites Map
Click on a dive site marker to open the info pane