Only 3 days after completing a Cressi-Sub service seminar in Asia Divers with newly qualified instructors, Andy Norman headed south to the Island of Cebu to conduct courses for dive shop operators and their staff in both Cebu City and Moalboal.
The initial request for this course was from the Lee Butler of Savedra Dive Centre in Moalboal who wished for his staff to be trained on servicing regulators.
So to make the course more open, Lee put the advertisement around the beaches and surprised us with another 4 resorts wanting to add their staff for the one day training course.
The result of the advertisement was 11 students from 5 different shops in Moalboal and 7 students from 6 different resorts in Cebu that took the course so was great news and good fun to conduct the seminar for so many dive shops..
Once again the regulators being used was the Cressi-sub AC2 unbalanced, the XS 2 2nd stage, the Diaphragm MC5 and Cressi’s Ellipse 2nd stage.
Congratulations go to the following:
- Lee Butler Savedra Dive Center
- Jamie Sabanate Savedra Dive Center
- Martins Slisans Savedra Dive Center
- Larry Magbabua Savadra Dive Center
- Jetton Ypanto Savadra Dive Center
- Cayo Gabales Cebu Fun Divers
- Tomas Jonsson Neptune Diving Adventures
- Jonny Gabales Neptune Diving Adventures
- Marlon Puntual Trapora
- Froilan Taguan Trapora
- Allan Cuizon Kasia Village
- Olivier Maloloy-on Aquadive
- Ian Orcullo Aquadive
- Choi Won Cheol Ceda Resort
- Jeawoo Maeng Le Grand Bleu
- Mark Artherton Ocean Deep Diver
- Mark Tan Aquabuddies
- Joa Loftorm Duchphil Resort Inc.
For anyone wishing for this fully authorised Cressi-Sub course to be conducted in their area, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]