January 25-30, 2014 at El Galleon/Asia Divers
Join us for The Essential Underwater Photography Workshop with Mike Bartick. It’s for any camera, Dslr, or compact. This is what will be covered on a daily schedule: 1st morning is orientation and each day after: 7:00am is a photo review session before the eight a.m. dive. ten-thirty dive, Lunch, SI break, photo seminar and discussions, presentations aprx. 45 minutes, 16:00 dive, 18:00 night dive, dinner, evening – Photo slide show, discussion and critique one on one or natural history talk.
The Essential Underwater Photography Workshop includes:
- Macro lighting and Compositions
- Super Macro Lighting and Compositions, Strobe Angles
- Wide Angle- Lighting and Compositions-Working with a Model
- Wreck Photography and Wrecks with a Model
- Behavior-shooting with a longer lens
Contact Allison@asiadivers.com if you’re interested.